Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Other Space Thoughts

Just another comment on space...over the next six months or so I am going to be meeting with a number of potential funders and foundations to feel them out about a capital campaign for Bicycle Federation in 2008. My first ask is for endowment money...but if funders seem more interested in helping BFW buy a building...I might go that way. If that was the case...I would certainly also feel them out about their interest in space where BFW and Wheels could co-locate.

Anyway...it is a far away pipe dream...but I have it in the back of my mind.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Garrett said...

The percussive sounds can be produced also by either conventional or unconventional instruments. Paul Frank Kids Stereo CD Boombox with AM/FM Radio Model: PF224BK Condition: New Description:* Top-loading CD Player with 20-Track Programmable Memory Get the best and most affordable deals for CD Player Car Music Systems Accessories. Latest Price Drops for Home Audio. Jvc pc-xc20 Portable cd Changer System with dual cassette player/recorder, radio and 3 Disc cd player.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home