Saturday, June 03, 2006

Future Space

I noticed that there is some "storage space" for rent on Winnebago St...I think the address is 1200-something...near 4th street...a large brick building with a garaged door. Nice location, nice building. I took down the info and will call for cost and availability. I called today, but no one answered.

I see alot of warehouse space sitting vacant around the east side. I've got no grand desire to move...but I know that a more accessible location is on the long term wish list...

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Winnebago would be sweet, but wotta pain to move.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger mark_evans said...

moving is always a pain. that's why you pay teenagers to do the work for you.

speaking of nifty space that is probably too small... Michael's Cyclery is closed and been vacant for awhile(on the corner of Speedway and Mineral Point). hey, I could walk there and get coffee right across the street!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home