Thursday, May 11, 2006

New on-line calendar

Today is my day to catch up on Wheels stuff from the last 6 months that I've neglected...so you'll hear from me alot today.

First order of duty...at the board meeting last night I was charged with creating an on-line interactive calendar for the purposes of "to-do" list stuff and events. I've started one and we'll see if we like the application or not.

You can go there and enter anything you like...
http://my .calendars.net/wheelsforwinners

I will get a permanent link up soon here on the blog so it is easy for everyone to find. I am busy entering the information from the to-do spreadsheet I created right now...so by the end of the day it should be more full

More soon

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Wheels for Winners said...

Link to calendar and to homepage are now live at right over there. Blog can now be your navigation tool to all things wheels-like

 

Post a Comment

<< Home