Thursday, May 11, 2006

Followup from last night's meeting

1. I have sent thank yous to Roger Charley at Budget, Jeff at Revolution, Ambra at REI, and Habush, Habush, and Rotier. I think that gets us up to date on thank you notes...turns out the ones I thought I was backed up on I did a few months ago. I sent Charolette file copies of the thank yous.

2. I also contacted Ellison Bentley (Chuck Strawser's wife) about doing some regular hours...she can't do anything until after June 25th. I asked Chuck to pester his mechanic friends too

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Powelldsqp said...

Many thanks to the worry involved and the indispensability of the role, emergency NP work opportunities are very fulfilling with the yearly median salary range in the United States remaining about USD 80,400. Hospital Nursing Assistant Cna Program Springfield Mo For a traveling nursing position, you can expect to make more along the lines of $30 - $40 hourly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home