Thursday, May 04, 2006

50 helmets from Habush; outside of Madison; 3-wheel bike

I unpacked and put away 50 helmets from Habush, Habush & Rotier this evening.
They are very nice, Bell brand helmets. They have cool grafix on them, half with flames and half with a more floral design. The are for older/larger kids.

Ricardo Perez was the name on the packing slip...not sure if he is a lawyer or a shipping clerk.

Dar, do you have a contact name at H H & R? We really gotta give them a big thanks.

-----------------------------------------

One message was left by Jeni Lujan, a Dane Co. Health Nurse (242-6533). She wanted to know if the Earn-A-Bike program was open to kids outside of Madison. As far as I know, the answer is yes. Comments?

------------------------------------------

Marge 845-7102 has a son who has, umm, Cerebral Palsy or something like that. They are replacing his old 3-wheel bike with a new one, want to know if we want the old one to fix up. It may take up a lot of space and I am not sure where or to whom we would give it away. Nonetheless, my inclination is to tell her yes, please. What do you think?

Kim

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger gail said...

with our added storage space--this part shouldn't be an issue...i'd definitely say yes--a 3 wheeler has a lot of potentail for us...

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Darwin said...

I will do the thank you for the Habush helmets...the contact info is at my office and I am not there...but I will do it this week along with a big pile of other thnak yous that I am behind on. I'm so confused...when I called them they said they only had the tiny helmets...I told them to think about getting bigger ones but they said it would have to wait until next year...maybe they did a trade with another Habush office...
I think we take the three wheeler...someone will but that at the swap for sure.
As to the Puegot...and on selling bikes in general...should we develop a policy on this? I know that at the strategic planning meeting that we talked about not selling bikes...but we DO sells bikes at swap, Monona garage sale, and on a bit of an ad hoc basis throughout the year. I don't think it is a big deal...but maybe we should have a formal policy????

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger gail said...

hi Kim, I think it's fine to include kids in the program who are outside of Madison--of course same rules apply, Charlotte needs to have them do the paperwork, etc. also, I will need this year's data early next year to use it for the Cap. Times report...

as for High Impact--it sounds like you or someone needs to have more conversation with them to find out just what they have in mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home