Friday, April 28, 2006

Open blog; flyer; next Board Mtg....

My inclination is to at least open the W4W blog for others to read. I am guessing not many would bother to do so, but those who are interested enough would be able to see what's up.

Jessica has updated the one-page, mailable flyer. Both Gail and I have seen it. I wanted it for REI to hand out and for the Monona Community Yard Sale and other things. It has updated e-mail address, updated website address, new map, etc. I think we were originally going to put it forward next board meeting, but this particular cat is getting out of the bag. I am not sure my file copy is the most recent, so if anybody wants a copy e-mailed I guess let Jessica know....(okay Jessica?) Otherwise, it will be unveiled at the next Board Meeting for your comments/corrections. Once we have consensus, we can stick it out on the website as a downloadable form or ....?

Next Board Meeting is Wed., May 10th

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Darwin said...

Another point...we can set it up so that only registered users can post...but that anyone can comment...so that would provide some limited feedback ability. Or we could make it so only registered users could comment.

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Iknokinokwkjd said...

Another point...we can set it up so that only registered users can post...but that anyone can comment...so that would provide some limited feedback ability. Or we could make it so only registered users could comment.  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home