Monday, April 24, 2006

Monona Garage Sale

Sean J. e-mailed me. He is willing to handle W4W stuff at the Monona community garage sale. I would like to take a few likely-looking bikes and some components to him to see if they can be sold. Let me know if anyone objects. Otherwise, if you are in the shop, feel free to set stuff aside for this. There is one bike that I tagged for the 'Swap' and another one, the one with the front and rear derailleurs operated off off a single grip shifter...I thought these might be likely candidates. I am thinking of taking just what will fit in the back of my truck. -Kim

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Darwin said...

Sounds good.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to say, we made $243 at the Monona City Wide Garage sale selling items that would have sat in the shop until next January's SWAP meet:-) The items we sold at the garage sale and sell annually at the SWAP are items that are not appropriate for the bikes earned through our program or items that Wheels for Winners has more than 5 years of inventory. We could have sold handle bars and more seats if we would have packed them in the trailer. Also the old low end adult bikes went over really well and they usually don't sell that well at the Brazen Drop Outs January SWAP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home