Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Helmets

I've been neglecting my promise to look into helmets. I learned today of this site:

HELMETS R US PROVIDES HELMETS AT COSTHelmets R Us - we're a non-profit company out of the State ofWashington. We provide bike helmets, multisport helmets, ski helmetsetc... to non-profit groups all over the USA and Canada at cost. Ourhelmets start at $3.95 and are an excellent resource for people tryingto help in this endeavor."CindyLu Webber, Sales Manager, Helmets R Us, 2705 Pacific Ave, Tacoma,WA 98023; phone: (253) 627-2121; fax: (253) 572-4225; email:http://www.helmetsrus.net

Do we know how many helmets we need and in what sizes? If someone let's me know I will order some.
-Dar

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Hey Dar - There were some helmets hiding from Charlotte's last inventory. They are now down and consolidated...awaiting another count. I think we will still need Youth Medium and Large, but that'll have to wait until we get an actual recount. Maybe this coming Monday, May 1, if I don't space out. -Kim

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Darwin said...

Just let me know when you have a count and I'll place an order

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger gail said...

hey, Dar: good going on the helmets! gail

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Jermainepose said...

Results 1 - 16 of 145. This is really a shame as it puts people off attending the ceremony (it tends to be more like: I can’t wait until it is over sort of thing) to then enjoy themselves at the garden place. By 1941, he and his allies had occupied most of Europe and North Africa. Can be used as a fertilizer tea for all applications. You should fertilize the poinsettia until the first frost arrives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home