Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Bike Bike

I've also neglected to properly promote the fact that there is a national Community Bike Program conference coming to Milwaukee in May.
www.bikebike.org
May 26-29 in Milwaukee. I plan to try to attend...but not sure yet if I can.

Organizing contact:Shea Schachameyer, Milwaukee Bicycle Collective, 3006 N. Booth St. Milwaukee, WI 53212, bicyclebust.com 414-372-8345

Shea also works for Bike Fed part time...I took her by the shop on Tuesday night. She was really impressed. She said that we have way more space and store bikes much more efficiently than they do at the Milwaukee Bicycle Collective. They are the folks that hauled away 30-50 last winter, fyi.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger ju said...

i would also like to attend the workshop. sounds interesting, conscious and outrageous. must check my schedule...is there a fee? julie

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Darwin said...

The conference is free...mostly radical community activists attending. If we both decide to go I could give you a ride...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home